Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Learning Beard

 A dear friend just asked if I could help him learn how to post a You Tube video into his blog. I blog daily and post many You Tube videos however I blog primarily on Wordpress so I don’t know how to embed the videos here. So this is a test post for me to try to learn on my own that I might help my friend so bear with me. 

First I’m going to pop over to You Tube and find a good Beard Video that would be fitting for Fearsome’s blogger blog. Hmmm, I think this Braw Beard vid will be perfect. This guy has a great Beard You Tube channel. 

Ok now I’ll hit post and let’s see if this worked. I may have just learned how to help my friend!
Wish me luck and good Bearding! 
You can always find my daily postings over on www.fearsomebeard.com or HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment